Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
This training is a comprehensive course focusing on how rotating equipment operates their maintenance techniques and also provides guidelines and rules that ensure the successful handling of rotating equipment. The training will cover in detail the operating characteristics, specification, selection criteria, fault finding techniques, critical components and all preventive and predictive maintenance methods in order to increase reliability and reduce the operation and maintenance cost.
24th - 28th July, 2017.
Angelus Consulting and Research Limited
70B, Olorunlogbon Street, Anthony Village, Lagos State.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the operating characteristics of rotating equipment
2. Learn in detail all the diagnostic techniques and inspections required for critical components of rotating equipment
3. Understand the maintenance and troubleshooting techniques for rotating equipment
4. Learn the various methods used to maximize the efficiency, reliability and longevity of rotating equipment
5. Understand all the calculations and sizing techniques used for rotating equipment
6. Understand the causes and modes of failure of rotating equipment
7. Understand Detailed fault finding including examination of equipment deterioration and the development of cost effective corrective measures.
Utilities Engineers and Technicians, Mechanical Engineers/Technicians, Managers, Supervisors, Maintenance personnel and other technical persons
|What you'll learn||Rotating Equipment, Equipment reliability, Equipment Optimization|
|Venue||Angelus Consulting and Research Limited. 70B, Olorunlogbon Street, Anthony Village, Lagos State
View on Map
|Starts On||24 Jul 2017|
|Ends On||28 Jul 2017|
|Registration Closes||21 Jul 2017|
Pay ₦136500 for this Training