Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
Understanding contract law has become an essential part of conducting our daily business functions. Your ability to be effective and to keep your company out of costly and time-consuming legal disputes depends on your knowledge or relevant laws but also on the ability to read and understand contracts and to draft or rewrite such contracts effectively. This course will teach best practice in effective purchasing and contract negotiation strategies.
*How and why Contracts are dated?
- Formation of a contract
- The Key element of a contract
- Terms and Conditions of contract
- Incorporating documents by reference
- Form of Agreement
- Principles of contract Negotiation
*Main Contract Clauses
- Obligation to deliver/Perform
- Compliance with law/change of law
- Indemnities and Insurance
- Third Parties
- Liability in Negligence
*Document and Negotiations
- Letters of Intent or Award
- Bank and Insurance Bonds
- Alliance/Partners Agreements
- Negotiations contract qualifications and
*Negotiation and Resolution of Disputes
- Contract Negotiation
- Dispute Resolution Clauses
- Avoiding Disputes by sound contract management
*Other Contract Clauses
- Suspension and Termination
- Acceptance and Certificate
- Liquidated Damages/Penalties
- Complicit or Laws and Choice of Law Clauses
FOR WHOM: Stores/Warehouse Managers, Purchasing Officers in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||This course will teach best practice in effective purchasing and contract negotiation strategies.|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||12 Sep 2017|
|Ends On||15 Sep 2017|
|Registration Closes||12 Sep 2017|
Pay ₦105000 for this Training