Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
Effective Inventory Management is critical to many organisations, including distributors, retailers, manufacturers, utilities and many public sector bodies. Practical exercises are included to demonstrate key techniques.
• The role and cost of inventory
• Buffering uncertainty
• Inventory classification techniques
• Demand pattern analysis
• Calculating stock levels
• Safety stock and order quantities
• Handling variability
• Analysis and reporting
• Implementing a control process
• The organisational role of stores and inventory management in supporting efficient and effective operations
• The scope and purpose of stores management and inventory control
• Identifying patterns of demand and product groups within an inventory
• Analyzing data to set inventory control parameters
• Using computer systems to manage and control inventory levels and warehouse operations
• Measuring supplier service levels in stores and inventory operations
• Basic forecasting processes
FOR WHOM: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||Practical exercises are included to demonstrate key techniques.|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||26 Sep 2017|
|Ends On||29 Sep 2017|
|Registration Closes||26 Sep 2017|
Pay ₦105000 for this Training