Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
This workshop is organized to teach participants the risk of fraud in the organization.
· Introduction to Identity Theft and Identity Fraud
· The Public Dossier: Credit Reports, Public Records, & Specialty Consumer Reports
· Protecting Privacy by Restricting Information
· Consumer Protection Laws Related to Identity Theft and Fraud
· Identity Theft Risks and Issues for Businesses
· Identity Theft Risk Management and Resolution
· Consumer Identity Theft Products and Services
· Identity Theft and Anti-Fraud Resources
* Professionals involved in investigating potential frauds within an organization.
* Internal auditing professionals seeking proficiency in fraud detection and prevention.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||teach participants the risk of fraud in the organization.|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||03 May 2017|
|Ends On||05 May 2017|
|Registration Closes||03 May 2017|
Pay ₦105000 for this Training