Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
Developing an audit program can be an accounting process, especially when the audit area is one the auditor is unfamiliar with or that has not previously been audited. This workshop will take the mystery and pain out of the process by introducing a methodology called closing the Loop framework. It provides a foundation for how to develop audit steps based on audit scope and the evidence required to audit objective.
* Setting the stage-Role of Audit and Audit Evidence
- Defining Audit Evidence
- Requirements from Auditing Standards
- Audit Charter
- Audit Work Plan is Audit Checklist
* Developing Audit Objective
- Linking Audit Objectives to Operational and
- Developing Steps that Add Value
- Proactive not Reactive
- Risk-based Auditing into Audit Strategies
* Building the Audit Steps-Starting from Scratch
- I.S. Auditing
- Audit Programs
- Developing Audit Results
- Quality Assurance
- Good Practices for Audit Steps or Procedures
- Techniques for Evaluating and Modifying
- Internal Control Questionnaires
For Whom: All Internal Auditors in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||Learn the foundation of how to develop audit steps based on audit scope and the evidence required to audit objective.|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||06 Sep 2017|
|Ends On||08 Sep 2017|
|Registration Closes||06 Sep 2017|
Pay ₦105000 for this Training