Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY ONGOING!!!
Our three months (Saturdays and Sundays) training on Industrial Automation is specially designed to up-skill participants with the needed hands-on knowledge of Industrial Automation. The training will be handled with the use of modern industry equipment, components and simulators for practical sessions.
BENEFITS OF THE TRAINING:
In our clime today, hands-on knowledge/skills is the only way to remain competitive in seeking new employment, changing jobs and retaining jobs, thus the participants will acquire the knowledge to;
· Be sort after and employable in the field of industrial automation in any sector.
· Improve performance on their jobs.
· Be highly efficient in carrying out industrial automation activities.
· Improve their private practice in automation and career.
· Programmable Logic Controller (PLC):Omron/Siemens/Allen Bradley(control logix)
· SCADA/HMI-Siemens WINCC
· Industrial Motor Controls
· Electrical Troubleshooting and Repairs using Schematics
· AC Frequency Drives-Danfoss/Siemens
· Instrumentation/Calibration of Instruments
· Pumps & Valves Troubleshooting and Maintenance
· General Health Safety & Environment Management(GHSE)
· Report and Proposal writing skills
· Engineering Graduates
· New Engineering Hires in sectors of the economy
· Engineers in employment or private practice
· Undergraduates of engineering/technical courses in various tertiary institutions
VENUE: ANGELUS CONSULTING AND RESEARCH LIMITED: 70 Olorunlogbon Street, Anthony Village, Lagos State.
TRAINING DATE: 2nd September to 19th November, 2017.
Call 08183533642 for registration form and training details
|What you'll learn||PLC-Siemens, Allen Bradley, Omron. Industrial Motors. Electrical Troubleshooting. Pumps and Compressors. Variable Frequency Drives. SCADA/HMI. Report writing|
|Venue||Angelus Consulting and Research Limited. 70B, Olorunlogbon Street, Anthony Village, Lagos State
View on Map
|Starts On||02 Sep 2017|
|Ends On||19 Nov 2017|
|Registration Closes||01 Sep 2017|
Pay ₦190000 for this Training