We currently seek an experienced UI/UX designer to champion the end-to-end UI/UX process of our bespoke fashion marketplace, while overseeing the developers that would bring it to live. The successful candidate would be at the forefront of the product and brand development. This role is part time and allows the successful candidate work remotely. However, would be intense and require lots of hard work and dedication.
The project will include the following deliverables:
- Design each aspect of the end-to-end of the marketplace to simplify and enhance the user experience
- Focus firstly on mobile experience before web, as most users are expected to access platform via mobile devices
- Work closely with our developers to interpret overall layout
- Use Photoshop, Sketch, Fireworks and/or any other tools to create interactive features
- Perform revisions based on user feedback
The main skills we are seeking include:
- Expertise in UI/UX design developed over a minimum of 2 years
- A technical thinker who uses data, competitor analysis, and customer feedback to make a blueprint for understanding and addressing customer needs and preferences
- A creative individual who focuses on the functionality and overall visual elements that enhance the customer’s ability to navigate within a digital product and achieve the action they’re there to do
- A great portfolio that highlights similar successful projects
- Excellent design skills
- Photoshop/Sketch/Fireworks other relevant tools expertise
- Fantastic communication skills
- A background in web/app development and/or extensive experience working with web developers
- Suitable for full time UI/UX designers open to side projects.
If you have the expertise to work with us on making our users’ experience great, please send us your CV and Cover Letter, with a summary of your UI/UX design experience, evidence of relevant past work done stating your role in the work and providing references (where applicable). We would also want to know why you’d like to work on this particular project.