Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
- Learn the fundamentals of electricity and basic electrical terms
- Recognize the dangers of electricity
- Understand the physiological effects of electricity when it interacts with our body
- Learn the fundamentals of working safely including things we can do to be safe in the workplace
- Learn who is involved in trying to protect us through safe work procedures
- Understand the consequences of not working safely.
· Fundamentals of Electricity
· Recognizing the Dangers of Electricity
· Physical Effects of Electric Shock
· Creating a Safe Work Environment
· Controlling the Dangers
· Requirements of the Electrical Safety Code
· Electrical Accidents
· Electrical Worker Safety
· Safety Information Resources
FOR WHOM: Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||Learn the fundamentals of electricity and basic electrical terms, Understand the physiological effects of electricity when it interacts with our body, Learn the fundamentals of working safely including things we can do to be safe in the workplace.|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||28 Aug 2017|
|Ends On||31 Aug 2017|
|Registration Closes||28 Aug 2017|
Pay ₦110000 for this Training