Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
To provide participants with the required knowledge and skills that enables them to understand advanced fraud auditing.
· Understanding Fraud
· Conducting the Fraud Audit
· Using Fraud Penetration Testing
· Performing the Internal Fraud Investigation
· Document Collection and Analysis
· Writing Your Fraud Report
· Analyzing Bank Records
· Use of Public Records
· Company Hotlines
· Legal Elements of Fraud
· Preparing Your Work Papers
· Advanced Fraud Techniques
· Fraud Audit: Disbursement Fraud Schemes
· Fraud Audit: Bribery and Corruption
For Whom: All Internal Auditors who are desirous to know how to fight fraud in their workplace.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||To provide participants with the required knowledge and skills that enables them to understand advanced fraud auditing.|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||22 Aug 2017|
|Ends On||25 Aug 2017|
|Registration Closes||21 Aug 2017|
Pay ₦105000 for this Training