The 4- day course is designed around safety and project management with emphasis on key skill areas required to drive a successful project while achieving maximum safety performance. The training brings home how individuals and organisations can develop, make use of, and draw knowledge from both Safety & Project Management to become an efficient Project Manager, meet stakeholders expectations, meet legal obligations and achieve project success.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Learn to Use Project Software-MS Project Tools
- Mastering The Skills To Become an Efficient and Effective Project Manager
- Developing a Project Management Plan
- Project Scheduling and Safety Practitioners’ Intervention.
- Developing a Project Charter.
- Risk Management Strategy for a Project.
- Developing a Project Monitoring and Control Activities
- Influencing Design Management Activities
- Pre-Construction Information and Site Set-Up
- Project Team, Organisation, Roles & Responsibilities
- Leading a Project Start-Up Meeting
- Communication & Consultation Strategy
- Safety Management Systems and Its Key Elements Integration in a Project.
- Project Health And Safety Plan And Its Contents
- Hazard Identification & Common Hazards On a Project
- Risk Assessment & Principle Of Control
- Coordination & Control Of Contractors
- Project Handover- H&S File
|What you'll learn
||A certificate of completion will be issued to all the participants.
||8, Olanrewaju Street, Oregun, Lagos
View on Map
||24 May 2017
||27 May 2017
||08 May 2017
Member since: 1 year ago
KCL provides Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) services across multiple sectors e.g Telecom, Ministries, Education, Oil and gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Aviation, Engineering, Retai