Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
This workshop covers a wide subject area, from installation of a system, including its pipework, through to commissioning of the system and final hand over.
· Health and safety requirements for on-site working
· Pipe sizing for refrigeration and water systems
· Installation requirements and good practice
· Pipe jointing using fittings and brazing
· Type and use of tools and equipment for installation, commissioning and maintenance
· Ductwork- types, sizing and installation
· Balancing air and water systems
· Commissioning of systems, including refrigeration, chilled water and air
· Maintenance of various systems including general fault finding
· System and component measurements
· System operation
FOR WHOM: Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||This workshop covers a wide subject area, from installation of a system, including its pipework, through to commissioning of the system and final hand over.|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||01 Aug 2017|
|Ends On||04 Aug 2017|
|Registration Closes||01 Aug 2017|
Pay ₦110000 for this Training