Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
Human falter is by far the largest cause of failure and incidents in maintenance. This workshop introduces participant to be the skills and knowledge area of maintenance error; it demonstrates why people make mistakes, not only in executing a maintenance job, but also in planning and preparing the job, in writing maintenance Manuel and in engineering the asset. It shows how we clouds learn of maintenance errors, by analyzing technical failures and incidents in a structures way. And the workshop demonstrates how we could manage maintenance error by managing the people, the task and the team; the workplace and the organization, and by creating a safety culture.
Introduction to Human Error in Maintenance
· The significance of human error in maintenance
· Relationship with risk and risk management
· The human risk
· The psychological aspects of human error
Human Error what is it?
· Different types of human error in maintenance
· How to identify them?
· Contributing factor and circumstances
· The consequences of maintenance error
How to learn maintenance error
· Basic methodologies to analyses technical failure and incidents
· Multiple realities
· Subjective view
· Effective problem solving
· Causes and effect relations
Maintenance Error Management
· Principle of maintenance error management
· Creating a safety culture
· Possible measure to take; person, workplace and task
FOR WHOM: Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||This workshop introduces participant to be the skills and knowledge area of maintenance error; it demonstrates why people make mistakes, not only in executing a maintenance job, but also in planning and preparing the job, in writing maintenance Manuel and in engineering the asset.|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||25 Jul 2017|
|Ends On||28 Jul 2017|
|Registration Closes||25 Jul 2017|
Pay ₦110000 for this Training