Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
Effective strategic planning is essential to the future success of any organization. However, most strategic planning is lacking in vision. It is merely a straight-line extrapolation of the past into the future. In a world where the pace of change is greater than ever before this is at best short-sighted and at worst a prescription for disaster. Real strategic planning is about positioning the organization for a future which will be different from the past. This new workshop will focus on strategic planning as the essential management system guiding the organization into the future by setting focused goals that will establish and enhance competitiveness.
The strategic Planning Process
· Strategy- concept and significance
· Achieving competitive advantage through flexibility agility
· The interaction of strategy, structure and business processes
· Gathering information and intelligence for the SWOT analysis
The Strategic Planning Process
· Vision and mission statement- preparing for the future
· Business analysis and contingency planning
· Strategy formulation- programmes, projects, policies
· Transforming the organization
Avoiding the Pitfalls of Strategic Planning
· Getting innovation thinking into the organization
· The potentially negative dimensions of success
· The critical importance of teambuilding and teamwork
Personal Strategic Planning
· Applying strategic tool and techniques to the individual
· Personal goal setting, creating a personal strategic plan
· Implementing change- achieving progress as a strategic manager
· Executing strategy- how to break it down and get it done
· Developing inspiration and gathering support
· Overcoming adversity by leveraging your skills and building on success
FOR WHOM: All senior to middle level managers in various departments of the Organization.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||This new workshop will focus on strategic planning as the essential management system guiding the organization into the future by setting focused goals that will establish and enhance competitiveness.|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||28 Aug 2017|
|Ends On||31 Aug 2017|
|Registration Closes||28 Aug 2017|
Pay ₦105000 for this Training