Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
To teach best practice in advanced auditing and investigation for the Internal Auditors
· Auditors’ Report – Different types of audit opinions, the basic elements of an auditors’ report. Issuance of the right type of opinion in different scenarios.
· Internal audit & operations – The objectives, scope & responsibility of internal audit, similarities/differences between internal & external audit, concept/objectives /scope of operational audit.
· Auditors’ Responsibilities & Legal Liabilities
· Legal liability. Determination of negligence & fraud
· Corporate governance – Objective, relevance, importance, Sarbanes - Oxley Act 2002.
· Audit Investigation: The different types of audit investigations, i.e. Acquisition of companies (due diligence review), prospective lending, investigation under the Companies Act 1965 & back duty investigation.
For Whom: All Internal Auditors in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||Learn best practice in advanced auditing and investigation for the Internal Auditors|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||06 Jun 2017|
|Ends On||09 Jun 2017|
|Registration Closes||05 Jun 2017|
Pay ₦105000 for this Training