Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
To teach participants, the best practice in handling disciplinary hearing and grievance.
· Operate within the law
· Handle internal disciplinary measures
· Grievance procedures
· Gather information and investigate
· Informal methods to resolve issues
· Techniques for conducting interviews and maintaining control
· Statutory right
· Sickness absence during the formal procedures
· Suspension and threats to management
· Evidential requirements- documentation
FOR WHOM: Human Resource Managers/Officers, Supervisors, Admin and Personnel Managers, Union Leaders, Team Leaders, Management Staff, Directors and others who perform related functions in the Public and Private sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||To teach participants, the best practice in handling disciplinary hearing and grievance.|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||27 Nov 2017|
|Ends On||30 Nov 2017|
|Registration Closes||27 Nov 2017|
Pay ₦105000 for this Training