Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
Build on your auditing skill and help your business meet objectives across quality, environmental and information security management by attending this workshop on advanced audit skills. This workshop is designed to identify opportunities for improvement, manage the entries audit process improve communications, reporting techniques and vary your auditing techniques as appropriate. Upon completion of this workshop, participants will learn:
· Review your role as auditor and your impact on business performance
· Improve communications and reporting skills
· Be able to adapt your auditing techniques across management systems
· Identify opportunities for improvement to achieve and maintain growth in the organization.
Overview of Auditing
· What is auditing
· Audit planning
· Component of auditing
· Value added audit methodology
· Best practices principle in business process auditing
· Definition of corporate governance
· The scope of corporation governance
· Essential corporate Governance principles
· The means governance picture
· CG case of consult and globe principle
· Risk perception
· Risk bases decision making
· Risk management as part of corporate governance
· Risk and compliance
· Internal environment
· Objective setting
· Risk assessment
· Risk response and activities
· Risk monitoring
* Professionals involved in investigating potential frauds within an organization.
* Internal auditing professionals seeking proficiency in fraud detection and prevention.
* Internal Auditors wanting to learn how to use ACL to detect symptoms of fraud.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||Review your role as auditor and your impact on business performance, Improve communications and reporting skills, Be able to adapt your auditing techniques across management systems, Identify opportunities for improvement to achieve and maintain growth in the organization.|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||04 Jul 2017|
|Ends On||07 Jul 2017|
|Registration Closes||03 Jul 2017|
Pay ₦105000 for this Training