Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
Organizations are much more healthy and productive when they have effective warehouse and inventory operations that provide superior customer services and protect availability. By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
* Forecast demand and control lead time
* Reduces inventory movement and surplus
* Classify, count, reduce inventory and eliminate wasteful costs.
· Forecasting that works
· New rules for effective inventory control
· Integrating inventory plans with business plan
· Forecast Accuracy measurements
*Creating useful Inventory Forecasts
· Projections for capacity and load planning
· Alipining systems settings with inventory projections
· Monitoring inventory flow against the forecast
*New Roles for Inventory Control Personnel
· Effective Expediting
· Developing Logical Ordering Strategized
· Reviewing every item, every day in a weekly work plan
*Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP)
· Supply chain management
· Impact of warehousing activities
· Benchmarking world class inventory management system
*Advanced Inventory Control Strategies
· Evaluation of price breaks
· Automating replenishment orders
FOR WHOM: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||By the end of this workshop participants will be able to forecast demand and control lead time, Reduces inventory movement and surplus.|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||12 Dec 2017|
|Ends On||15 Dec 2017|
|Registration Closes||12 Dec 2017|
Pay ₦105000 for this Training