Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
This workshop processes the internal audit’s role in detecting financial statement fraud by identifying potentially significant or likely financial statements fraud schemes and developing audit steps to help detect them.
* Deterring and Detecting Financial
- Financial Statement Fraud
- Internal Auditor’s role in deterring and detecting
Financial Statement Fraud
- Identifying Differences between key Industries
* Manipulation of Assets
- Accounts Receivable Schemes
- Inventory Schemes
- Fixed Asset Schemes
* Manipulation of Liabilities
- Accounts payable Schemes
- Manipulation of Reserves
- Improper Disclosures
* Responding to Indication of Potential Financial Statement Fraud
- Fraud Investigation
- Consultation with Legal Counsel
- Identifying Boundaries/Potential Conflicts
* Revenue Recognition Manipulation
- Recording Fictitious Revenue
- Revenue from Sales Billed, but not shipped (“Bill and Hold”)
- Accounting Improperly
- Inappropriate Revenue
For Whom: All Internal Auditors, IT Managers, IT Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||This workshop processes the internal audit’s role in detecting financial statement fraud by identifying potentially significant or likely financial statements fraud schemes and developing audit steps to help detect them.|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||19 Sep 2017|
|Ends On||22 Sep 2017|
|Registration Closes||18 Sep 2017|
Pay ₦105000 for this Training