Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
Date: 22 - 26 May, 2017
This training program is aimed at enabling technical personnel to understand the PLC system better, make basic modifications to the user control program and to troubleshoot quickly using both software and machine diagrams. Problem exercises are intensively given to participants during the training and are simulated with the aid of a PLC trainer. Aside the generic understanding of the PLC system, participants have the opportunity of product specific knowledge with intensive hands-on practice using Allen Bradley RSLogix5000 and 500.
At the end of this training program, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the operational principle of a PLC.
2. Identify and describe the functions of the system components of a PLC.
3. Operate a Programmable Logic Controller.
4. Make a Program in Ladder Diagram;
5. Translate a ladder diagram program into electrical and logic circuits equivalent;
6. Effectively Carry out Basic Maintenance and Troubleshooting of PLC systems
7. Observe safe practices when working with PLC and its devices
Automation Engineers/Managers, Instrumentation Engineers/Mangers, Personnel involved in Operation, Installation, and maintenance of PLC control systems.
1. Introduction to PLC and IEC 61131 Standard
2. Introduction to Allen Bradley PLC Hardware
- Types of PLCs – Compact/Fixed Hardware and Modular PLCs
- Parts of a PLC System
- The Power Supply Unit
- The PLC Central Processing Unit
- The PLC Memory types
- Input and Output Modules
- Special Modules and Peripheral Devices
3. PLC System Components, Installation, and Field device Connections
4. PLC Number Systems and I/O Addressing
5. PLC Operation Modes and Scan Cycle
6. Introduction to Allen Bradley Software
- RSLogix 5000 and 500
- Creating a project and Software/Hardware configurations
7. Introduction to PLC programming language: Ladder Diagram.
8. Commonly used instructions and Programming Logics
9. Writing, Addressing And Commenting a program
10. Uploading, Downloading and Running a Program
11. Use of Timers and Counters
12. Basic PLC system Troubleshooting and Maintenance
13. Hands-on practical exercises, simulations and implementation
|What you'll learn||Troubleshooting, Repairs, Programming, Maintenance skills|
|Venue||70B, Olorunlogbon Street, Anthony Village, Lagos State.
View on Map
|Starts On||22 May 2017|
|Ends On||26 May 2017|
|Registration Closes||19 May 2017|
Pay ₦115500 for this Training