Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
In this workshop you will learn how to perform all the critical elements of the fraud investigation process and gain the skills needed to provide assurance and to answer the critical questions that arise whenever fraud detection is required.
· Understanding how fraud occurs
· Fraud Risk: primer for the fraud investigators
· Responding to whistleblower allegations
· The investigation plan for financial crimes
· Conducting the investigation: case study Approach
· Conducting fraud interview
· The investigation and prosecution of corruption
· The investigation and prosecution of Embezzlement
· Document collection and examination process
· Writing the investigation Report
· Preparing for the courtroom
For Whom: All Internal Auditors, Accountants, Forensic Accountants, Financial Investigators, Policy Makers in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||In this workshop you will learn how to perform all the critical elements of the fraud investigation process and gain the skills needed to provide assurance and to answer the critical questions that arise whenever fraud detection is required.|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||01 Aug 2017|
|Ends On||04 Aug 2017|
|Registration Closes||01 Aug 2017|
Pay ₦105000 for this Training