Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
Eliminating functional solos is an imperative if organizations are to achieve the high levels of customer satisfaction and reduced cost demanded of the supply chain. Eliminating these ones requires creative integration of critical functions that react with both suppliers and customers. The good news is that technology is an “enabler” that is helping the function involved in supply chain management respond to these new demands. This workshop is designed to provide the processes and tools for purchasing activities to integrate their methods with supplies and beverage technology to meet the needs of the organization.
*Reengineering the Processes
- Changes in supply chain responsibilities
- The Bes… of Reengineering
- Success factors and Barriers to Alliance
- The major Advantages of E-tools
- Data and Integration
- Technology and Supply Chains
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Forecasting and Inventory Controls
- Fixed order Quantity systems
*Managing Sourcing Risk
- The Outsourcing Issue
- Developing the Integration and Technology strategy
- Steps in Defining and Implementing Integration Strategy
*Applying Concepts & Technologies
- Integrated Supply
- Steps in Cycle Time Reduction
- Common Logistic Processes
- Issues Involving reverse auctions
FOR WHOM: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||Provide the processes and tools for purchasing activities to integrate their methods with supplies and beverage technology to meet the needs of the organization.|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||13 Jun 2017|
|Ends On||16 Jun 2017|
|Registration Closes||13 Jun 2017|
Pay ₦105000 for this Training