Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
· Identify your management style and improve your effectiveness when dealing with others with different styles.
· Learn how to set performance expectations and how to match staff capabilities with audit tasks. Industry recognized analytic instruments are used to provide you with a set of practical tools and techniques intended to enhance your supervisory skills.
· Recognize the natural tension between the audit supervisor’s roles as “technical” and “human relations” leader
· Recognize your own managerial and interpersonal styles
· Identify ways to improve your effectiveness when dealing with team members
· Identify ways to apply the principles of motivation and leading and developing audit team.
· Leader’s Technical and Human Relations Roles
· Audit Planning and Staffing
· Time Management and Delegation
· Managing the performance cycle
· Development planning
· Groups and Meetings
· Managing conflict
· Organizational Rules and Policies
· Motivation and Leadership
For Whom: All Internal Auditors in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||Learn how to set performance expectations and how to match staff capabilities with audit tasks. Industry recognized analytic instruments are used to provide you with a set of practical tools and techniques intended to enhance your supervisory skills, Identify ways to apply the principles of motivation and leading and developing audit team.|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||23 May 2017|
|Ends On||26 May 2017|
|Registration Closes||23 May 2017|
Pay ₦105000 for this Training