Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
The development and implementation of carefully crafted strategies for the acquisition of all goods, equipment, and services has become a critical issue in all organizations wishing to reduce operating cost while improving quality and productivity. This workshop explores key concepts forming the basis of strategic procurement and more through leading edge issue that confront the purchasing organization today.
General Principle of Procurement
· The role of purchasing
· Stage of the purchasing process
· The impact of e- purchasing and internal relationships
· Management of working capital
· Cash flow forecasting
· Capital expenditure and revenue expenditure
· The danger of overtrading
Legal Aspects of Purchasing
· Contract and sells of goods law
· Sources of purchasing law
· Law applicable to purchasing
· Overview of other significant law and legislation
· The negotiation process
· Successful behaviors
· Selected strategies and tactics
· Role play to develop skills
Exploring and Developing Terms and Conditions
· The form and structure of contracts
· Performance incentive clauses
· Risk allocation clauses
· Specimen contractual terms.
FOR WHOM: Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|What you'll learn||This workshop explores key concepts forming the basis of strategic procurement and more through leading edge issue that confront the purchasing organization today.|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||25 Jul 2017|
|Ends On||28 Jul 2017|
|Registration Closes||25 Jul 2017|
Pay ₦105000 for this Training