Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
The profit of a company is made not just from sales. Profits come also from the ability to minimize costs and prevent unnecessary costs such as bad debts written off. Ironically, it can happen that the more a company sells, the less it makes. Preventing losses arising from bad debts begins with ensuring credit is extended only to these who deserve it. Doing just this is, however, not quite enough. Credit once extended must also be well managed to ensure that the accounts do not deteriorate in quality, and if they do, to take early remedial action. Take action early to minimize losses arising from defaulting customers.
- Accounts receivables
- Supervision, monitoring and follow-up
- Credit management
- Classifying problem accounts
- Causes of problem accounts
- Causes of business failures
- Monitoring adverse environment and market changes
- Taking action early
- Keeping in touch with customers
- Understanding your customer’s behavior
- Effective collection tools and techniques
- When to reorganize, recapitalize, refinance and restructure
For Whom: Accountants, Auditors, Financial Controllers, Finance Managers and Financial Analysts, CFOs and others who perform related functions in both public and private sectors.
|What you'll learn||Credit once extended must also be well managed to ensure that the accounts do not deteriorate in quality|
|Venue||Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre, 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba - Lagos.
View on Map
|Starts On||26 Sep 2017|
|Ends On||29 Sep 2017|
|Registration Closes||26 Sep 2017|
Pay ₦105000 for this Training