Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company. The CTO works with Executive Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will direct all employees in IT and IO departments to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Establish the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
2. Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth around technology products to be developed and used in by company operational units.
3. Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
4. Provide leadership to operations heads in a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
5. Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
6. Acts as a good steward of Track Your Build Investments (Nigeria) Limited Companies resources and ensures control of IT budgets.
Education and Experience:
BS in related field and at least 3 years’ experience in the Information Technology arena, at least 2 years management and strategic experience in this field or MBA/MS in related filed with 1 year experience.
1. Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of technology staff.
2. Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
3. Strong writing and presentation skills.
To apply: send a pitch mail with CV [email protected] with mail subject as "C.T.O role"