Oops, you can't exchange numbers or emails
1. Implement visual elements that users would see and interact with, across relevant digital platforms (web and mobile applications – android, windows and ios)
2. Translate designs (wireframes/mockups, user stories, user flows, process flows and site maps) into high quality code for each platform.
3. Create Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
5. Maintain graphic standards and branding (i.e. UI/UX pattern library and style guide) throughout the product’s interface
6. Develop relevant client-side application logic and integrate with relevant server-side APIs/services/codes to produce dynamic web/mobile pages/screens
8. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, scalability and responsiveness of relevant digital platforms (web and mobile apps).
9. Implement responsive design for the Web app.
10. Contributing some back-end experience, collaborating on APIs, and more
11. Maintaining software workflow management with a project management tool like BitBucket, GitHub and task runners like Grunt and Gulp
12. Implement and test UI designs across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets for usability and fixing any bug
13. Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
14. Participate in discussions team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
15. Partner closely with UI/UX designer, development (back-end developers) and QA teams through the entire design and development process to ensure that designs are built to spec.
§ Marked-up, styled and functional (i.e. integrated with relevant back-end APIs/Services/Codes) screens for web and mobile apps in line with the UI/UX designs
§ Alpha Build (Fully Functional Build)
§ Beta Build
§ Source Code
o Icons – Favicons, Apple touch icons
o Imagery - image files
§ Technical Documentation